Final SBI PO Result 2017 Out
Finally, the SBI PO Results for 2017 are out! The Results for State Bank of India Probationary Officers arrived late this year. This SBI PO Result is for those of you who appeared for the SBI PO Interviews 2017.
Those of you whose roll nos are mentioned in the PDF below & selected as the Probationary Officers at SBI branches all over India. Further communications will be made to you, via email & SMS.
You can check your SBI Probationary Officer Final 2017 results through the Direct Link in this article and beat the heavy traffic on the official Website! If you did not make it to the list, do not lose heart, there is always another chance.
Prepare for IBPS PO 2017 Exams and crack them with flying colours!
Read further to check your Final SBI PO Result 2017 Directly. Download the official SBI PO announcement here:
Final SBI PO Result 2017 – How to Check
Click on the Direct Link above to check your Final SBI PO Result for 2017.
- Press Ctrl + F on your keyboard.
- Enter your Roll Number.
- If there is a match, it means you have passed SBI PO Exam 2017.
- Leave your results in the comments section below! Good luck!!!
- You can also find the PDF for the same below.
- If the direct link above does not work, check your results below!
- Alternatively, you can also visit the SBI PO Official Website!
- Click on Careers at the right top corner.
- Look for a link that says, “SBI Probationary Officers Final Results 2017”.
- You can now follow steps 1-4 carefully!
TRIPLE TALAQ SUPREME COURT JUDGEMENT
The controversial Muslim divorce law Triple talaq that allows men to leave their wives immediately by uttering the word “talaq” (divorce) three times, has been banned by the Supreme Court, which today called it illegal, retrograde that is backward and unworthy.
A panel of five judges said that triple talaq “is not integral to religious practice and violates constitutional morality”.
The court called triple talaq “bad in law” and said that The court hopes the legislature will consider and take into account Muslim Personal Law while making legislation and asked All parties must keep their politics away and decide this.
Referring to the abolition of the practice in Islamic countries, the court questioned, “Why can’t independent India get rid of it?”
Till now, according to the constitution, Triple talaq is legal for Muslims, but several Muslim women who have been divorced, including by Skype and on WhatsApp, had challenged the 1400-year-old practice.
Five judges of different faiths – Chief Justice JS Khehar (Sikh), Justice Kurian Joseph (Christian), RF Nariman (Parsi), UU Lalit (Hindu) and Justice Abdul Nazeer (Muslim)- heard the case over five days from May 12 to May 18.
Two of the five judges who differed said while triple talaq “may be sinful”, the court can’t interfere in personal laws that are considered a fundamental right by the constitution.
The government had backed the petitioners, declaring triple talaq unconstitutional, and offensive and discriminatory for women. But it had argued that the court should first pronounce its decision on the constitutional validity of triple talaq, only then it would bring a law.
Here is the 8-points to be noted in this news:
1. Three of the five judges hearing the case said it is unconstitutional; the other two wanted it banned for six months till the government introduces new legislation. The majority opinion held that triple talaq “is not integral to religious practice and violates constitutional morality”.
2. The judges in favour of a new law to be formed by the government by taking the concerns of some Muslim organisations who are critical of any attempts to interfere with religious laws, arguing it curtails their constitutional right to govern their affairs.
3. The All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB), a non-governmental body which oversees the application of Muslim personal law, opposes any ban on triple talaq and argues this is a religious matter and not for the courts.
4. The Supreme Court referred to the fact that several Islamic countries like Pakistan do not allow triple talaq; judges questioned why it should not be abolished in India.
5. The Supreme Court has for the first time reviewed whether triple talaq is fundamental to Islam and therefore legally binding. Three of the five judges held that triple talaq violates the beliefs of the Quran.
6. The verdict was delivered by a panel of five judges from different major faiths – Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Sikhism and Zoroastrianism. Arguments concluded in May.
7. India allows religious institutions to govern matters of personal law – marriage, divorce and property inheritance – through civil codes; so far, triple talaq has been considered a legal avenue for the country’s nearly 180 million Muslims to end marriages.
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government has backed the petitioners in this landmark case, declaring triple talaq unconstitutional, and offensive and discriminatory for women. In different public speeches, PM Modi has spoken against the practice, pledging to protect the right to equality of all women.
|Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 1,857 Forest Beat Officers. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and apply online from 21-08-2017 to 12-09-2017.
More details about TSPSC Recruitment (2017), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Post Name: Forest Beat Officer
|Job Location: Telangana|
|Eligibility Criteria for TSPSC Recruitment (2017):|
|Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent from a recognised university.|
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2017): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 31 years|
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Test and Medical Test.|
|Application Fee: General/UR Candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as online Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80 as Examination Fee through SBI ePay. SC/ST/BC/PH and Unemployed applicants (Only Telengana State) don’t have to pay any fee.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through TSPSC website – https://tspsc.gov.in/ – from 21-08-2017 to 12-09-2017|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 21-08-2017
• Last Date of Online Application: 12-09-2017
• Date of Examination: 29-10-2017
|Detail Advertisement Link
|On-line registration (Modification, Online Payment) by candidates||16th-Aug-2017 to 5th-Sep-2017|
|IBPS PO Preliminary Exam Date||7th, 8th, 14th & 15th October 2017|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date||26th November 2017|
|Declaration of IBPS PO Mains Exam Result||December 2017|
|Declaration and download of IBPS PO Interview Call Letter||January 2018|
|Date of IBPS PO Interview||January / February 2018|
|Allotment of Provisional Posting||April 2018|
IBPS PO 2017 Notification
IBPS PO 2017 Vacancy
IBPS has released notification regarding the post of probationary officer/management trainees. There are total 3562 vacancies for IBPS probationary officer/management trainees. IBPS vacancies also have reservations under various categories will be as per prevailing Government Guidelines at the time of finalisation of the result.
IBPS PO 2017 Exam Dates
Following are the dates according to notification:
IBPS PO Exam 2017-18.
|1||Conduct of Online Examination – Preliminary||7th, 8th, 14th and 15th
|2||Conduct of Online Examination – Main||26th November 2018|
|3||Declaration of Final Result||1st April 2018|