IBPS RRB 2017 is expected to be organized in the month of September 2017 for the recruitment of Group “A”-Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks. Online registration procedure for IBPS RRB exam would be most probably started from July, 2017 onwards.
IBPS RRB tentative exam dates released, check below.
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Officer Scale-I
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant)
- Officer Scale-II (Law Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager)
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer)
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer)
- Officer Scale-III
Important Dates- IBPS RRB 2017
||Events of the Test
||Online registration process or modification in the application form can be made
||Application fee payment in online mode
||Call letters can be downloaded for Pre- Exam Training for Officer Scale-I
||Date of Pre-Exam Training for Officer Scale -I
||Call letters can be downloaded for Pre- Exam Training for Office Assistant
||Exam date of Pre-Exam Training for Office Assistant
||August to September 2017
||Call letters can be downloaded for online exam
||Preliminary Examination date for Officer Scale 1 and Office Assistant
||9th, 10th, 16th, 17th, 23rd and 24th September 2017
||Single examination form Officers scale II & III
||5th November, 2017
||Main exam date for Officer scale I and Office Assistants
||For Officer Scale I- 5th November, 2017 & For Office Assistants- 12th November, 2017
||Result will be declared on
||Interview call letters will be downloaded
||Interview process will be conducted on
||Allotment would be done (in Provisional mode)
Nationality Criteria for Appearing in the Test
Candidates should be a subject of Nepal/Bhutan, a resident of India, a Tibetan refugee came to India before 1st January, 29162 or PIO category individuals who are migrated from Burma, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, Ethiopia and Vietnam but came to India with the purpose of permanent settling over here, in order to apply for this exam.
- For Officer Scale- I – Minimum- Above 18 years and Maximum- Below 30 years.
- For Officer Scale- II – Minimum- Above 21 years and Maximum- Below 30 years.
- For Officer Scale- III – Minimum- Above 18 years and Maximum- Below 30 years.
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Should be in between 18 to 28 years.
- Age relaxation would be provided according to the norms of the concerned authority.
Candidates should have a degree from a recognised university.
Candidates’ selection would be based on two parameters i.e. their performance in the written exam and interview. Applicants who cross the aforesaid cutoff will be only called to attend the interview process.
- The candidates applying for the post of Office Assistants (Multipurpose) will have to appear for the Preliminary Examination first.
- Shortlisted candidates in the Preliminary Examination will appear for the Mains Examination.
- On the basis of the marks obtained in the Mains Examination, candidates will be provided with an allotment to any one of the participating RRBs.
Application Fee for Officer (Scale I, II & III)
Rs. 600/- for others and Rs. 100/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD category.
Application Fee for Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Rs. 600/- for others and Rs. 100/- for aspirants belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXSM category.
Please go through the notified IBPS RRB 2017 exam pattern mentioned below:
- A total number of questions will be 200.
- The question paper is divided into five sections which are Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General/Financial Awareness, Language (English or Hindi) and Computer Knowledge.
- Two hours of times would be given to solve the question paper.
- Negative marking rule would be applicable, 0.25 mark gets deducted for each wrong answer.
IBPS will release the admit card of candidates at its official website. Therefore, to download the e-admit card candidates are required to go to the official website. After downloading the admit card it is also essential to take its printout. Candidates would be asked to show their admit card at the examination centre.
All candidates excluding SC/ST category are required to score minimum 40% marks in order to get qualified for the interview. SC/ST category need to obtain minimum 35% marks. Candidates who have scored the minimum qualifying marks in the written test can download the Interview letter from the official website of respective authority.
IBPS RRB 2017 Result
Applicants who have appeared in the test would be capable of viewing their result at the official portal of the respective authority after one month from completion of the exam. Further, all qualified candidates would be invited to attend the interview for the mentioned post in Regional rural banks.
You can also Read Todays: