Download IBPS PO Admit Card from Mobile Phones
You can also download the call letter in mobile phones using Firefox browser.
STEP 1 : Go to the below link firefox browser.
STEP 2. : Enable Request Desktop Site
STEP 3 : Login and download the admit card.
STEP 4 : You can save it as PDF by going to Menu –> Page –> save as PDF option.
Snapshot of IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 login window at Firefox mobile app.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Admit Card of IBPS PO Online Preliminary Examination.
The Preliminary Examination of IBPS PO is scheduled to be conducted on October 16, 22, 23, 2016.
To download the Admit Card, the candidates will have to enter their Registration No and Password OR DATE OF BIRTH.
It is advised that the candidates should download their Admit Card on or before October 27, 2016. The candidates after downloading the IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 should take a print out of the same. It is mandatory to carry the Admit Card to the examination centre on the day of exam.
Important dates related to IBPS PO Admit Card 2016
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||01.10.2016 to 27.10.2016|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2016|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2017|
Frequently asked questions related to Admit Card of IBPS PO
Some FAQs that are asked by the candidates while downloading the Admit Card :
How to download the Admit Card?
The candidates can download the Admit Card by clicking the link provided on this page. To download the Admit Card, the candidates will have to enter Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
What should I do if there is a lot of delay in downloading?
Internet-based Admit Card download depends on various factors like Internet speed, large of applicants trying to download the Admit Card. Therefore, if you are not able to download the Admit Card immediately, please retry after a gap of 5 min or during the off-peak hours during the night.
Where I get the registration & password?
Registration & Password are generated at the time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to the candidates immediately upon successful registration by way of auto-generated email address registered by him.
My Date of Birth is rejected on the login screen?
Candidates should ensure that the Date of Birth is same as he had entered at the time of registration. Candidates can refer the Application Print for the Date of Birth entered by them. The Date of Birth should be entered in DD-MM-YY format.
How to download the IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 ?
Step 1: The candidates for downloading the IBPS PO Admit Card 2016 will have to click the link hosted on this page.
Step 2: A new login window will open, the candidates will have to enter their credentials such as Registration No and Password/Date of Birth for downloading the IBPS PO Admit Card 2016.
Step 3: The candidates need to press the “Submit” button
Step 4: The Admit Card of IBPS PO 2016 will appear on the screen.
Step 5: The candidates after checking all the details, should press the “Download” button for downloading the Admit Card.
Step 6: Save and take a print out of the Admit Card for further reference.
What to do after downloading the Admit Card of IBPS PO?
The candidates after downloading the Admit Card of IBPS PO need to save it and take a printout of the same for further reference. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the Admit Card of IBPS PO to the examination centre along with other documents.
What are documents that needed to be carried along with Admit Card?
- ID proof
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Passport sized photographs
Important points related to IBPS PO Admit Card 2016
- Once the print out of the admit card is generated. The candidates should paste a passport-sized colour photo in the designated space (Note: Do not staple the photo in the admit card rather stick it with a glue).
- Attach a photocopy of the government photo ID such as license, Aadhar card, ration card, voter ID or passport.
- The candidates are directed to write their name, roll number, registration number and put their initials on the photocopy of the ID proof.
- The candidates should also take the photocopy of the admit card and staple the photocopy to the admit card.
- The candidates should bring the similar original photo ID card which they have submitted while filling the application form while coming to the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active for receiving information regarding call letters.
- The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/Adhar/PAN Card/Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/Identity Card issued by School or College/Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof.
- The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which will disqualify the candidate to appear for the test.
- Remember that the hard copy of the admit card will not be sent by post.
- The Admit Card which is mutilated, torn and damaged will not be accepted.