How to Fill IBPS Clerk Online Application Form
How to Fill IBPS Clerk Online Application Form to help you fill the form without any mistake.
Step 1: Go on the official website
Step 2: New Registration Link
- Click on “Click Here for New Registration”
- The Registration page will pop up with basic information about the application form. Read it thoroughly and Click on Continue.
Step 3: Provisional Registration
- Registration form will open containing 5 pages. The first page will have Basic Info.
- Fill your Name,Mobile No.,E mail id, Security Captcha Code and Click on Save and next to go to the next page.
- Once you click on Ok, you will provisionally be registered for IBPS CWE Clerk-VI Exam.
- You will receive a Registration Id and Password on the screen as well as by an sms and e mail.
Step 4: Final Registration
Now your basic registration has been done. you have to complete your registration now.
Photo and Signature
- Upload your signature and most recent photo
- For photo size should be 20 kb to 50 kb, and preferred dimension should be 200*230 pixels
- For signature size should be 10 kb to 20 kb, and preferred dimension should be 140*60 pixels
- Here you need to fill all your details like educational qualification, personal details etc
- After you have filled all the details, check the preview of your Application form here.
- After you submit all the details, you are redirected to payment page. You are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking. On successful completion of the transaction, your application will be completed.
- You should first scan your photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- If you are not able to fill the data in one go, save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Note down the registration number and password. Re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
- Once the application is filled in completely, you should submit the data.No change will be allowed thereafter.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated. You may print it for you record but it not to be sent to IBPS.
Frequently Asked Questions: For On-Line Registration Process
|1.||What should I do if there is lot of delay in accessing the page?|
|Speed for Registration of On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc. Therefore if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night.|
|2.||How do I know that my application is registered?|
|Successful Registration is indicated by the Page displayed after clicking the Submit Button indicating the generated “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD”. Please note down the same carefully and preserve it. If you do not preserve it, you will not be able to Re-Print the Application and download the Call Letter.|
|3.||I did not receive the email intimation for registration of my application?|
|“REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” are also sent by auto-response Confirmation emails. Delivery of these emails purely depends upon the correctness of E-Mail ID provided, Policy of your E-Mail Service Provider to accept and Divert such emails under Bulk or Spam Mails or bounce back such mails without accepting it due to heavy number of emails generated by our Applications. In case of Govt./official /company Email Ids, delivery is controlled by your Company Policies. Therefore, please do not expect replies from us, if you do not receive such confirmation / auto-response Emails.|
|4.||How do I re-confirm that my application is saved?|
|In case of doubt about the successful Registration, candidates are advised to visit the Page for Re-Print of Application, generate the Printout and preserve the soft copy and hard copy (printout) of the Application.|
|5.||I got Blank / Zero Registration No. after submission of application on-line?|
|In rare cases Candidates may get Zero (0) Registration No. with valid Password. Candidates are advised to Re-Register the Application and check the Printout through Re-Print Application.|
|6.||After filling up the complete form, I got Blank Screen / Internet got disconnected / My PC closed / hanged / shutdown. Is my application saved / registered?|
|Please refer to Point No.4. If you do not get the application printout through Re-Print option, your application is not saved. Please re-apply.|
|7.||I did not receive the acknowledgement / reply to my email communication?|
|“Reply to” Email Id for the Application is created for the convenience of the Candidates for genuine communications. Please do not use this address to send back the emails for “Acknowledgment”, “Vacation Mail”, “Friendship Offers”, “Sales Offers” etc. Our Email Server is configured to delete such emails automatically.|
|8.||What details should I retain while replying to auto-response emails?|
|While writing back by replying the confirmation emails for genuine problem, please retain the text containing “REGISTRATION NO.” and “PASSWORD” details on the email.|
|9.||What details should I provide while writing for the problem?|
|Please do not forget to provide following details while writing to us: (1) REGISTRATION NO. (2) MOBILE NO. (3) DATE OF BIRTH & (4) FULL NAME as entered in application. In case of application failure or any error message, we would like to have the screenshot of the error in JPG, GIF format or as MS Word file. Additionally, you may provide the PC Details including the Operating System (like Windows XP, Vista, Linux etc.) & Internet Browser & version (like Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 3.0, Firefox 3.5 etc.) used.|
|10.||I want to change / correct the details I entered in the Application?|
|Prior to submission of the online application, please choose the ‘EDIT’ option to correct the details. Please remember to take fresh print out after modifying any details. Candidate should note that the data entered in Basic Info cannot be modified.|
|“In case you face any difficulty in online registration or if you haven’t received auto response mail within 24 hours, I inform us by clicking on the link under the heading“Candidate Grievance Lodging and Redressal Mechanism” on IBPS official website i.e. www.ibps.in. giving following specific details to enable us to provide quick resolution of the error encountered by you – (a) Registration Number (b) Name of the Bank (c) Name of the Post applied for (d) Your Email Id (f) Your contact telephone number (preferably your Mobile no ) (g) Your Operating System Windows XP SP2 or Linux ( with Version number) (h) Browser with its version number (i) Whether java script is enabled (j) Copy of Exact Text of error message you encounter.|
|Please make one more attempt from any other PC with either Internet Explorer (9 or above), Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or above, Google chrome 3.0 or above. with java script enabled before filing the report with our help desk.”|
You may be interested
Introduction to Indian Cultural Heritage –Indian Culture and TraditionSanthosh - May 29, 2017
https://youtu.be/lK3oqU2WNY0 In the first session we will be knowing gist of everything.. More than 1.3 billion people live in Indian…
Components of Computer System – An Introduction to CPU, I/O DevicesSanthosh - May 29, 2017
https://youtu.be/A1LwJRYiaho Welcome to the second session of computer awareness series. In the last session, we have seen about the history…
Daily Vocabulary from THE HINDU – Episode 127 – May 27, 2017Santhosh - May 27, 2017
Hello Friends, Based on the requests received from many users, we have introduced antonyms of the words that we are…