- On October 22,2016 IBPS PO Pre 2016 Exam second Phase has been conducted. The exam was conducted in 4 slots i.e. 4:30 pm – 5;30 pm.
- We are providing you a detail analysis of IBPS PO Prelims Exam held October-22, 2016 – Fourth slot.
Pattern of the Exam
The Prelims Exam consists of three sections as given below:
Below is the detail analysis of all the sections :
English Section – 30 Question
Questions were asked from Moderate level.
Incidentally in this exam no synonyms and antonyms have been asked.
Topic No of Questions Reading Comprehension 5 Cloze test 10 Parajumble 5 Spotting Error 10
Reasoning Ability (35 Questions)
- Questions were asked from Moderate to Easy level.
3. Quantitative Aptitude (35 Questions)
- Questions are mostly in the range of Medium with a few Easy questions.
|Topic||No of Questions|
|Miscellaneous (Time&Work, Profit&Loss,..)||10|
We hope this will be helpful to those students preparing for the Prelims and have exams in coming weeks.