IBPS RRB Application Form
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the Application Form of IBPS RRB. The candidates interested in applying for IBPS RRB can apply through the direct link provided on this page. The last date for submission of IBPS RRB Application Form 2016 is September 30, 2016. The candidates will have to pay their Application Fees online. The Application Fees will be accepted from September 14 to 30, 2016. Editing of IBPS RRB Application Form 2016 will be entertained from September 14 to 30, 2016. No editing or correction in the Application Form will be accepted beyond the above-mentioned dates. It is advised that the candidates should preview the Application Form before making final submission. The last date for printing of IBPS RRB Application Form is October 15, 2016. Candidates who will apply for IBPS RRB should go through the Eligibility Criteria before applying. Scroll down to register for IBPS RRB. We have provided here three separate apply links for the posts of Office Assistant (Multipurpose), Officers Scale I and Officers Scale II & III.
Important Dates Related to IBPS RRB Application Form
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||September 14, 2016|
|Closure of registration of application||September 30, 2016|
|Closure for editing application details||September 30, 2016|
|Last date for printing your application||October 15, 2016|
|Online Fee Payment||September 14 to 30, 2016|
IBPS Application Form 2016-Pre-requisites for applying online
Candidates interested for IBPS 2016 Exam will have to apply online. Application Form submitted through any other mode will not be accepted. Before applying online, the candidates should go through the following points carefully.
- The candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- Signature in Capital Letters will not be accepted
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- The candidates should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of IBPS RRB CWE.
- IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
- Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online and must maintain that email account.
Steps to fill the IBPS RRB Application Form 2016
A candidate can apply for the Post of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and can also apply for the Post of Officer. However, a candidate can apply for only one post in officer’s cadre i.e. for Officer Scale-I or Scale-II or Scale-III.Candidates have to apply separately and pay fees / intimation charges separately for each post. These simple steps will guide the candidates in filling up the IBPS RRB Application Form 2016.
- The candidates will have to click the link hosted on this page.
- In the new window, the IBPS RRB Apply page will open.
- The candidates will have to click the tab ‘Click Here for New Registration’ for registering themselves.
- On successful registration, an unique Registration No. and Password will be sent to the candidates by email and SMS
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature in the specified format.
- Make payment of the application fee as per the prescribed mode. The candidates will be notified on successful payment of fees. An e-receipt will be auto-generated on the screen
- The IBPS RRB Application Form 2016 is successfully submitted
- Lastly, generate the print of your submitted application and e-receipt
Apply for IBPS RRB through the links below
|Sr.No.||Name of the Post||For SC/ST/PWD candidates||For Unreserved candidates|
|i.||For Officer (Scale I, II & III)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 600/-|
|ii.||For Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Fee payment: Fee can be paid by Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Internet Banking only on or before the due date.|
IBPS RRB Application Form 2016- Important Details
- Candidates are advised to apply for only one post i.e. Scale-I, II and III in Officers’ cadre. The applications of candidates applying for more than one post in Officers’ cadre will be summarily rejected.
- Before applying for the CWE for Officers and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts in the Regional Rural Banks, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting the online application.
- Online applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee/ intimation charges once paid will not be refunded nor be held in reserve for any other examination.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- An email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/ Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated an acknowledgment. If candidates do not receive the email and SMS intimations at the email ID/ Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee /intimation charges payment will not be considered as valid.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the IBPS website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
- IBPS does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the IBPS. Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her is found to be false at a later stage.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected. Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her is found to be false at a later stage.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application shall be binding on the candidate personally and he/she shall be liable for prosecution/ civil consequences in case the information/ details furnished by him/ her is found to be false at a later stage.
You may be interested
Introduction to Indian Cultural Heritage –Indian Culture and TraditionSanthosh - May 29, 2017
https://youtu.be/lK3oqU2WNY0 In the first session we will be knowing gist of everything.. More than 1.3 billion people live in Indian…
Components of Computer System – An Introduction to CPU, I/O DevicesSanthosh - May 29, 2017
https://youtu.be/A1LwJRYiaho Welcome to the second session of computer awareness series. In the last session, we have seen about the history…
Daily Vocabulary from THE HINDU – Episode 127 – May 27, 2017Santhosh - May 27, 2017
Hello Friends, Based on the requests received from many users, we have introduced antonyms of the words that we are…