Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is going to release the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 Application form in the month of August 2016. The RRB Recruitment will be a two stage process namely the written examination and the Interview. IBPS RRB Result 2016 will be declared for every stage once the examination gets conducted properly. IBPS will be conducting the IBPS RRB Exam 2016 for recruitment of candidates to the post of Group “A”- Officers (Scale – I, II and III) and Group “B” – Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in the rural regional banks across the country.
Let’s see the summary of the IBPS RRB Examination:
- Name of the Examination: IBPS RRB Exam 2016
- Competent authority: Institute of banking personnel selection
- Mode of the exam: Online
- Level: both graduate and post graduate
- Type: All India type
Important dates for IBPS RRB 2016
Following are the important (Tentative) dates as per the vacancies of the RRB are concerned:
- Release of notification cum application form – June 2016
- Last date to fill the Application form – July 2016
- Release of the Admit card – last week of August 2016
- Conduct of the examination – various dates in September 2016
- Declaration of result – November 2016
- Call letter for Personal Interview – November 2016
- Personal Interview – December 2016
- Final Allotment – 2017
Features of the IBPS RRB Result 2016:
Some of the features of the IBPS RRB Result 2016 are as follows:
- The IBPS RRB 2016 will be conducted in two stages namely the Online written examination and the Personality Test. Result will be declared after the completion of both the stages.
- On the basis of the IBPS RRB Result 2016, the candidates will be called to participate in the Interview conducted by the RRBs.
- The Interview will be conducted at select Centers with the help of the designated Nodal Regional Rural Bank in each State/UT and coordinated by IBPS. Interview call letters will be uploaded on the IBPS website.
- Based on the score obtained in the Interview test and the performance in the Written Test, the Final Merit List will be generated, based on which the appointment will be made.
Procedure to check the IBPS RRB Result 2016
The IBPS will be declaring the IBPS RRB Result 2016 on its website and hence it becomes compulsory for the candidates to know about the processes involved in checking the exam result.
Here are the instructions which the candidates must follow in order to correctly download their Result:
- The candidates who have filled the application form need to visit the official website of IBPS for which a direct link will be hosting here (Link to be activated).
- On the homepage, find the tab of CWE RRBs on the left below, click on the tab
- The tab will open in the new page, click on the link of the RRB Examination. the link might read as ‘ common written Examination – Regional Rural Banks Result 2016’
- On the next page, the candidates will have to enter either the Registration Number or Roll Number and supply either date of Birth or Password, click on the Submit Tab
- The IBPS RRB Result 2016 will get downloaded, keep the result for further purposes.