You can signup with our website to
Get access to 200+ videos on Current Affairs, Financial Affairs, English Vocabulary for Free.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination for CWE PO/MT-V will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of the interview will not be entertained. However, the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/venue/time/centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date/session/venue/centre/set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
Please check the below list and make the necessary arrangements accordingly.
Important Documents Required for IBPS PO Interview
There is a list of Important List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview(as applicable):
The following documents in original and self attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to
appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CWE PO/MT-V.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point G of the advertisement.
- Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board /University for having declared the result on or before 01.08.2015 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Disability category.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 31.07.2016.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi-govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalise Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of the interview.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (5) must produce the domicile certificate at the time of interview/at any stage of the subsequent process from the District Jurisdiction where he / she had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this regard by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir. Persons eligible for age relaxation under II (6) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- Experience certificates, if any.
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Note:- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the interview if he/ she fails to produce the relevant eligibility documents as mentioned above.
All the best.
Be Prepared for the Interview !