Website Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC)
APSPSC Recruitment 2017 Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) invites application for the post of 1055 Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) in A.P. Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service. Apply Online before 30 January 2017.
Advt No. : 29/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Panchayat Secretary
- No. of Vacancy : 1055 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16400-49870/-
Eligibility Criteria For APPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 42 years (as on 01.07 2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/BCs Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening Test & Main Examination.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 80/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card . SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 42 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply APPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 31.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.01.2017