Website Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC)
APSPSC Recruitment 2017 Andhra Pradesh PSC (APSPSC) invites application for the post of 504 Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service. Apply Online before 28 January 2017.
Advt No. : 26/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lecturers
- No. of Vacancy : 504 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6000/-
Eligibility Criteria For APPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Good academic record with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Masters Degree level, in the relevant subject, obtained from the Universities recognized in India. ii) Should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 42 years (as on 01.07 2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/BCs Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening Test & Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- towards Online Application Processing Fee & Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fees to be paid by online th
: Andhra Pradesh
rough Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card . SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Unemployed (applicants in the age group of 18 to 42 years). candidates belonging to Telangana State are exempted from Examination fee
How to Apply APPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in/ from 29.12.2016 to 28.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 28.01.2017