Website High Court, Bombay
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 High Court, Bombay invites Application for the post of 135 Personal Assistant in the High Court of Judicature at Bombay and its benches at Nagpur & Aurangabad. Apply Online before 06 January 2017.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Personal Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 135 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria Bombay High Court Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification : Possess University Degree. preferences will be given to the candidates possessing degree in Law & Possess government commercial certificate or have passed examination conducted by government board or ITI for speed of 120 w.p.m or above in English shorthand & 50 w.p.m in English typing .
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 38 years
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection process will be based on Tests, Viva Voce & Typing Tests.
Application Fee : Candidates Have to Pay Rs.300/- through Online or by Challan.
How to Apply Bombay High Court Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.bhc.mahaonline.gov.in form 22.12.2016 to 06.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.01.2017