Website Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Government of Odisha
Government of Odisha Recruitment 2017 Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Government of Odisha invites application for the post of 78 Jr Laboratory Technician, Attendant & Various Vacancies. Apply before 09 January 2017.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Jr Laboratory Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7600/- (per month)
- Post Name : Attendant
- No. of Vacancy : 55 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 6450/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria For Government of Odisha Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Jr Laboratory Technician : Must have passed +2 science examination under council of higher Secondary Education and passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- For Attendant : Must Have passe Middle Exam or equivalent & can read, write & speak in Odia.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Jr Laboratory Technician : 21 to 32 years
- For Attendant : 18 to 32 years
Job Location : Odisha
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed Application form along with copies of relevant documents, photograph & envelop superscribed as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_____________. send to the Chief District Medical, At/Po-Pulbhani, Dist-Kandhamal, Pin-762001 on or before 09.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 09.01.2017