Website Directorate Of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Punjab
Government of Punjab Recruitment 2017 Directorate Of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Punjab invites Applications for the post of 323 Medical Officer Vacancies. Apply Online before 29 November 2016.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer (Specialists)
- No of Vacancy : 323 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5400/-
Specialty Wise Vacancies :
- Anaesthesia : 40 Posts
- ENT : 04 Posts
- General Surgery : 40 Posts
- Gynaecology : 13 Posts
- Medicine : 41 Posts
- Orthopaedics : 04 Posts
- Pathology : 04 Posts
- Paediatrics : 106 Posts
- Psychiatry : 24 Posts
- Radiology : 41 Posts
- TB & Chest : 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Government of Punjab Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S. Degree and holding a Post Graduate degree in requisite specialty, recognized by the Medical Council of India, Registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 years (As on 01.01.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/BC Candidates : 5 years
- For PH Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : Punjab
Selection Process : Selection will be made through personal interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.pbhealth.gov.in on or before 29.11.2016, 4:00 pm & They are also requested to bring self attested photocopies of testimonials with them on the date of interview.
Venue of Interview : Auditorium ,State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh,(Mohali).
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.11.2016
- Date of Interview : 03.12.2016 at 10:00 AM