Website Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
HAL Recruitment 2017 Hindustan Aeronautics Limited invites application for the post of 215 Apprenticeship Training for 1 year Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act (Amendment), 1973. Apply Online before 16 December 2016.
Advt. No. : 2/106
Job Details :
- Post Name : Apprenticeship Training
- No of Vacancy : 215 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4984/- (Per Month)
Discipline wise Vacancies :
- Aeronautical Engineering : 50 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering : 50 Posts
- Civil Engineering : 10 Posts
- Computer Science & Technology : 30 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering : 40 Posts
- Metallurgy : 10 Posts
- Avionics : 10 Posts
- Information Science & Engineering : 05 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering : 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for HAL Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Should possess a Degree in Engineering from a recognized University in India.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : As per HAL rules
Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the Apprentice Training from the merit list.
How to Apply HAL Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.hal-india.com/ from 29.11.2016 to 16.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 29.11.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.12.2016