Website Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
JPSC Recruitment 2017 Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) invites application for the post of 80 Lecturers in Govt. Polytechnic/Women Polytechnic. Apply before 19 January 2017.
Advt. No. : 43/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lecturers
- No. of Vacancy : 80 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 6000/- or Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Master’s Degree with at least 60% marks OR Graduate in Engineering with first class in relevant discipline.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.08.2015
- For Unreserved : 22 to 35 years
- For OBC Male : 22 to 37 years
- For OBC Female : 22 to 38 years
- For SC/ST : 22 to 40 years
Job Location : Jharkhand
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Personal Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to Unreserved/ BC-I & II Categories have to Pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 150 for SC/ST candidates of Jharkhand State through Debit card/Credit Card/Internet Banking or Challan.
How to Apply JPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.jpsc.gov.in from 20.12.2016 to 19.01.2017. Candidates may also send Hard copy of Online application along with Self attested Photocopy of required Documents, Fee Challan send by speed post or by Hand to Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Sercular Road, Ranchi, 834001 on or before 27.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 19.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application : 27.01.2017