Website Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd., (MSC Bank)
MSC Bank Recruitment 2017 Maharashtra State Cooperative Bank Ltd., (MSC Bank) invites application for the post of 35 Junior Officer, Assistant Manager, Officer in Grade II & Various Vacancies. Apply Online before 11 January 2017.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Officer
- No of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 41000/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Assistant Manager
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 56500/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Officer in Grade II
- No of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 53500/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for MSC Bank Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Officer : Degree Holder in any discipline
- For Assistant Manager : CS / CA / MBA/ ICWA / B.E.IT or Post Graduate in any discipline.
- For Officer in Grade II : Post Graduate / MBA (Finance / Marketing).
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As on 01.01.2017
- For Junior Officer : 20 to 20 years
- For Assistant Manager : 25 to 35 years
- For Officer in Grade II : 23 to 33 years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC : 03 years
- For SC/ST : 05 years
Job Location : Maharashtra
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 600/- & Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / OBC Candidates through Online by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply MSC Bank Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.mscbank.com/Carrers.aspx from 21.12.2016 to 11.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.01.2017
- Starting Date for Payment of Fee : 21.12.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee : 11.01.2017
- Tentative Date of Online Examination : February 2017