Website National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped
NIMH Recruitment 2017 National Institute for the Mentally Handicapped invites Application for the posts of 35 Research Officer, Assistant Research Officer & Project Assistant. Walk-in-Interview 16 January 2017.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Research Officer
- No of Vacancy : 07 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 400/- (Per Session)
- Post Name : Assistant Research Officer
- No of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 300/- (Per Session)
- Post Name : Project Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 15 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 175/- (Per Session)
Eligibility Criteria for NIMH Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Research Officer : M.Phil in Rehab/Clinical Psychology with two years post qualification experience in teaching / research in the relevant area OR Two years Master Degree in relevant area with three years post qualification experience in teaching / research in the relevant area.
- For Assistant Research Officer : M.Phil in relevant area with one year post qualification experience in the relevant area / research. OR Master Degree in relevant area with two years post qualification experience in the relevant area/ research OR Master Degree with B.Ed. (SE-MR)with two years post qualification experience in research/ teaching children with MR.
- For Project Assistant : Graduate with DVR/ DVTE(MR) OR Intermediate with DVR/DVTE (MR) with 3 years post qualification experience in relevant field and Typing skills with 30 words per minute.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : As per NIEPID rules
Job Location : Secunderabad (Telangana)
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft In Favour of Director, NIEPID Drawn on any Nationalized Bank. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply NIMH Vacancy : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with prescribed application application with self attested copies & original certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc & application fee at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 16.01.2017 at 09.00 AM