Website Odisha Police
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017Odisha Police invites application for the post of 521 Constables in India Reserve Battalion (Specialised) of Odisha police. Apply Online/Offline before 04 January 2017.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Constables
- No. of Vacancy : 521 Posts
- Pay Scale : Not Specified
Category wise Vacancies :
- UR : 261 Posts
- SEBC : 58 Posts
- SC : 85 Posts
- ST : 117 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Police Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board/ Council.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 23 years (As on 01.01.2016)
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST/SEBC candidates : 5 years
Job Location : Bhubaneswar (Orissa)
Selection Process : The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of physical measurement/ physical efficiency test, driving test, written examination & medical test.
Application Form & Fee : Candidates may obtained application form from the Reception counter of the Office of the Commandant of the Battalion/ Office of the Superintendent of Police, Kalahandi on payment of Rs. 50/- only in the shape of Bank Draft in favour of Chairman, State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack.
Examination Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/- through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Cash/Cheque payment through chhallan/Bank Draft in favour of Chairman, State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack . No fee for SC/ ST candidates.
How to Apply Odisha Police Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.lokaseba-odisha.in from 05.12.2016 to 04.01.2017 or Offline in prescribed application form along with Application fee send to State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack at OSAP 6th Battalion, OMP Square cuttack on or before 04.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online/ Offline Application : 05.12.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online /Offline Application : 04.01.2017