Website Odisha SSC
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Odisha SSC invites application for the post of 60 Junior Stenographer in various Head of departments on contractual basis. Apply Online before 26 January 2017.
Advt No. : IIE-123/2016/4083/OSSC
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Stenographer
- No. of Vacancy : 60 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2400/-
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess minimum Higher Secondary 10+2 (Arts/Science/Commerce) certificate Examination or equivalent examination with minimum speed of eighty word per minute in shorthand both in English and odia.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 32 years (As on 01.01.2016)
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category : 5 years
- PWD Category : 10 years
Job Location : Orissa
Selection Process : The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Written Exam & Shorthand Test.
Application Fee : All SEBC & UR candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- through online or Offline. SC/ST/PWD category are exempt from payment of application fee.
How to Apply OSSC Vacancy : Interested candidate may apply Online through the website www.odishassc.in from 27.12.2016 to 26.01.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with all the requisite documents/certificate by regd post/speed post to The Secretary, Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No.1, Unit -V, Bhubneswar -751054 on or before 11.02.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 27.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 26.01.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application : 11.02.2017