Website Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
PPSC Recruitment 2017 Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invites application for the post of 141 Agriculture Development Officer in the Department of Agriculture, Government of Punjab. Apply Online before 17 January 2017.
Advt. No. : 09 (I)
Job Details :
- Post Name : Agriculture Development Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 141 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Should possess degree in B. Sc. (Agriculture) (with minimum Sixty percent marks), from a recognized University or Institution.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 37 years As on 01.01.2016
Age Relaxation :
- For SC/ST/ Women Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : Punjab
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Competitive Examination & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only have to pay Rs. 1125/-, Rs. 500/- for Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state, Rs. 1750/- for PWD Punjab State & Rs. 3000/- for all other categories through the System Generated Challan Form.
How to Apply PPSC Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.ppsc.gov.in/ from 22.12.2016 to 17.01.2017. Printout of Online application form along with relevant documents & Bank Challan send to the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala Punjab on or before 31.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17.01.2017
- Last Date for Deposit Application Fee Through Challan : 24.01.2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Application : 31.01.2017