Website Southern Railway
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Southern Railway invites Application for the post of 148 Act/Trade Apprentices. Apply before 25 January 2017.
Advt. No. : 03/2016
Job Details :
- Post Name : Act Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy : 148 Posts
Trades Wise Vacancies :
- Fitter : 61 Posts
- Welder : 15 Posts
- Turner : 06 Posts
- Machinist : 06 Posts
- Electrician : 28 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel : 24 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 03 Posts
- Carpenter : 01 Post
- Medical Laboratory : 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Southern Railways Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must have passed VIII/ 10th/ 12th or its equivalent with National Trade certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit : 15 to 24 years (As on 26.01.2017)
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process : The selection is on the basis of merit list prepared based on the marks secured in the X and ITI in respect of all the candidates.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General/ OBC have to pay Rs. 100/- through Postal Order drawn in favour of the Work Shop Personnel Officer/S&T/Work Shop, Southern Railway-Podanur, Coimbatore-641 023 Payable at Coimbatore. No application fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
How to Apply Southern Railway Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents, Colour passport size photograph send toThe Work Shop Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Work Shop Manager, Signal & Telecommunication Work Shop, Southern Railway – Podanur Coimbatore – District Tamil Nadu – 641 023 on or before 25.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 25.01.2017