PSU Recruitment for Engineering Graduates:
PSU Recruitment for Engineering Graduates is increasingly being segregated into GATE based ones, direct interviews or entrance tests based ones. Increasingly the awareness of PSU Recruitment for Engineering Graduates is taking hold as PSU jobs offer job security with good pay and facilities on par in the industry. Since the PSUs (Public Sector Undertakings) are companies that are owned by the government either fully or through a majority stake, they are more lucrative to all students who graduate every year. Some examples of popular PSUs are IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.), BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd.), ONGC (Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.) etc. Here we look at the various modes of PSU Recruitment for Engineering Graduates in detail to enable all candidates to understand the process in a better manner.
What are the Advantages of PSU Recruitment for Engineering Graduates:
- A lucrative pay package at par or better within the industry standards.
- Additional monetary benefits like medical insurance, retirement benefits, easy to get loans, performance based incentives etc.
- Job Security.
How to Participate in PSU Recruitment for Engineering Graduates?
PSU Recruitment for Engineering Graduates can be segregated into three modes:
1.Through competitive Exams
2.Shortlisting on the basis of GATE scores
1.PSU Recruitment for Engineering Graduates Through Competitive Examinations
- This was and still is one of the most popular method of PSU Recruitment for Engineering Graduates.
- The PSU conducts an entrance exam for all applicants who are then assessed on the basis of their scores in the exam.
- Candidates who qualify in the entrance tests are shortlisted for the next stage of assessment Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Candidates who qualify in these rounds are selected and given appointment letters.
2. PSU Recruitment for Engineering Graduates On the basis of GATE scores
- Candidates have to apply for the PSU and appear for GATE exam for that particular year.
- If they qualify in GATE, they are called for the next stage of assessment comprising of Group Discussion and a Personal Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates who qualify in the second stage are selected and hired for the respective positions.
3. PSU Recruitment for Engineering Graduates at their Campuses
- In this type of recruitment, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their grades and performance in their graduation at their campuses.
- Such shortlisted candidates have to face a personal interview and if they qualify in this, they are selected.
- This type of recruitment is mostly restricted to the top institutes of the country like the IITs and IIMs. It is also one of the rare methods of recruitment as compared to the other two mentioned above.