SBI Clerk 2017 Exam Notification, Dates, Eligibility Criteria
SBI Clerk 2017
SBI Clerk is of the most sought after exam in the banking sector. Banking candidates in large appear for the exam every year. The post offers good salary and benefits. State Bank of India every year comes up with huge number of vacancies for the recruitment to the posts of clerical cadres. Aspirates wait eagerly to apply for SBI Clerk exam. The bank is expected yo released the notification for SBI Clerk 2017 in April 2017. SBI unlike previous year, in the next session too will release recruitment notice for good number of vacancies. Aspirants under SBI Clerk recruitment process will be select4ed on the basis of Preliminary and Mains Examination. The proce3ss of conducting Interview for recruitment in the Clerical Cadre has been dispended off by SBI.
|1||Release of Online Application form||1st week of April 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||End of April 2017|
|3||Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||3rd week of May 2017|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||End of May 2017|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||3rd week of June 2017|
|6||Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||End of June 2017|
|7||Date of Main Exam||1st week of July 2017|
|8||Main Exam Result||End of July 2017|
|9||Issue of E-Admit Card For Interview||2nd week of August 2017|
|10||Interview||End of August 2017|
|11||Final Result||End of September 2017|
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or equivalent.
- Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved categories candidates.
Mode of Fee Payment:
- Candidate can pay application fee thru online mode only. Candidates can pay application fee through net banking or any credit/debit cards. Application fee of Rs. 600 for General and OBC candidates and the application fee of Rs. 100 for SC, ST, PWD and Ex-Serviceman candidates.
Date of Exam
Mode of Exam
SBI Clerk 2017 Exam pattern
|English Language 30 Numerical Ability 35 Reasoning Ability 35||General English 40
Quantitative Aptitude 50 Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude 60
General/Financial Awareness 50
|Each question carries one mark||Each question carries one mark|
|0.25 for each wrong answer||0.25 for each wrong answer|
SBI Clerk Cut off – Subject wise for General Category (2016 Cut off)
|English Language 6.75/30
Reasoning Ability 7.75/35
Numerical Ability 5.5/35
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude 24/60
General / Financial Awareness 13.5/50
Quantitative Aptitude 14.5/50
General English 14.25/40
|Preliminary and Mains|
SBI Clerk Exam will be conducted in two phases Prelims and Mains. The details of the SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2017 as per the Prelims and ,maoins Exam has been exp-lained below:
- The total mark of the Preliminary Examination will be 100 marks comprising of three sections – English, Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude.
- There is also provision for negative marking.
- Candidates will have to qualify in all the three sections to be shortlisted for the Mains Examination.
- Candidates will be also have To secure the sectional and Overall Cutoff.
- The duration of the Mains exam will be 2 hours 40 minutes comprising of 200 marks.
- There was four section in the Mains Exam of SBI Clerk 2016. Reasoning and Computer Ability.
- General and Financial Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and General English.
- There is also Provision for negative. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- SBI has dispensed of the Interview, therefore , Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performances in the Mains Examination.
- Candidates sufficiently high in the merit will be provided appointment.
You may be interested
Daily Vocabulary from THE HINDU – Episode 128 – May 29, 2017Santhosh - May 29, 2017
Hello Friends, Based on the requests received from many users, we have introduced antonyms of the words that we are…
Introduction to Indian Cultural Heritage –Indian Culture and TraditionSanthosh - May 29, 2017
https://youtu.be/lK3oqU2WNY0 In the first session we will be knowing gist of everything.. More than 1.3 billion people live in Indian…
Components of Computer System – An Introduction to CPU, I/O DevicesSanthosh - May 29, 2017
https://youtu.be/A1LwJRYiaho Welcome to the second session of computer awareness series. In the last session, we have seen about the history…