You can signup with our website to
Get access to 200+ videos on Current Affairs, Financial Affairs, English Vocabulary for Free.
The State Bank of India (SBI) announced the results of the Probationary Officers (PO) main examination 2016 on Friday. The examination was conducted on July 31. The state-run bank had on August 16 informed that the results will be available from August 20. Earlier, the tentative date for declaration of main result was August 16.
Candidates can check their results on the state-run bank’s official website .
Steps to check the results:
1) Go to the official website
2) Click on the link ‘Careers’
3) Click on the fourth dot in the latest announcements section
4) Click on the link for ‘Result main exam Phase II’
5) The results list will be displayed on the screen
6) Candidates who have cleared the exam will find their roll numbers in the list
Click here to directly go to the results page.
The shortlisted candidates in the main examination will be called for a group discussion and interview (Phase III).
Group Discussion and Interview will commence from September 1, 2016. Candidates shortlisted will also be informed by SMS and email separately.
Candidates are advised to visit Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in/careers or www.statebankofindia.com/careers to download call-letter for GD-cum-Interview and Bio-Data Form from August 24 onwards.
State Bank of India (SBI) in a notification issued late evening has mentioned that the SBI PO 2016 Mains Result will be declared on or before August 20, 2016. The candidates can check their result through the direct link that will be hosted on this page. To check the result of SBI PO 2016, the candidates will have to enter their Roll No and Date of Birth or Registration No and Date of Birth. The candidates who secure higher rank in the merit list will be called for the Interview.
SBI PO 2016 Marks
The result will also furnish the marks obtained by the candidates in SBI PO Mains 2016 exam. The scorecard will have details such as subjects, marks secured by the candidates, minimum qualifying marks, total marks secured in Objective Test and Descriptive Test Separately, Overall marks obtained in the Mains Exam, Candidates Status and Cutoff.
Procedure to check the SBI PO 2016 Mains Result
The candidates should follow the steps given below for checking the SBI PO 2016 Mains Result.
- Click the direct link that will be provided on this page.
- The candidates will have to enter their Roll No and Date of Birth or Registration No and Date of Birth.
- After entering all the details, the candidates will have to click the ‘Submit’ button.
- The SBI PO Mains 2016 result will appear on the screen. Candidates should check their status.
- Download the Result and Keep it safe.