Shortcut Trick to remember Countries' capitals and currencies
- Remembering currencies is very easy if you concentrate well. North America – Dollar, South America – Peso, Asia – Rupee and Dinar, Europe – Euro and Krone, Australia – Dollar. Most of the countries in a continent are using same currency (For example – Argentina, Chile, Uruguay using Peso Currency and they belong to same continent North America)
- While learning Countries and Capital keep a Map in front of you. So that you can remember easily.
- Use code word to remember. Try to create code words for every thing if you can (even if they are silly or funny).
- For example Iran – Tehran (Ran end of the both words).
- Denmark – Copenhagen (Mark = Pen, To mark any thing you need a pen).
- Finland – Helsinki (Fin take it as Pin = Hell, If you Scratch yourself with Pin then it will pain and it feels like Hell)
Tired of searching for tips or shortcut post request us on chat or facebook page we shall post you.
You may be interested
Introduction to Indian Cultural Heritage –Indian Culture and TraditionSanthosh - May 29, 2017
https://youtu.be/lK3oqU2WNY0 In the first session we will be knowing gist of everything.. More than 1.3 billion people live in Indian…
Components of Computer System – An Introduction to CPU, I/O DevicesSanthosh - May 29, 2017
https://youtu.be/A1LwJRYiaho Welcome to the second session of computer awareness series. In the last session, we have seen about the history…
Daily Vocabulary from THE HINDU – Episode 127 – May 27, 2017Santhosh - May 27, 2017
Hello Friends, Based on the requests received from many users, we have introduced antonyms of the words that we are…